Dog Friendly Rooms
All our rooms can be upgraded to accommodate dogs.
- No more than two (2) dogs per suite.
- Prior Approval is required. Fill out a Pet Application/Policy Agreement here.
- $20 one time fee for pet accommodation. Select “Pet Friendly Upgrade” option on the Reservation menu.
Dog Friendly Amenities
The Haven will provide treat, toys, food & water dishes, and waste bags for your pup. There are several grassy areas within half a block for bathroom and play areas.
Algoma Dog Amenities
- Dog Beach south of Visitor Center – Year-round access to walking along the shoreline and playing in the sand. Waste bags provided.
- Leashed dogs October-March on Beach/Boardwalk – Stroll Crescent Beach with your pooch by your side.
- DeMeuse Dog Park – Midsized, fully fenced off-leash park set alongside the Algoma Boat Club and Ahnapee River. Open year-round dawn to 11PM. Waste bags and toys provided.
- Ahnapee Trail – A favorite pet-walking venue. Dogs, horses, llamas… Owners are responsible for waste clean-up and disposal.
- Thursday Concerts in the Park – Park your chair and your pup down by the Marina for thefree concert series July-August
- Riverwalk – Walk from the City Marina along the Ahnapee River
- Outdoor seating at Ahnapee Brewery, von Stiehl Winery, Skaliwags
- Northwater Bakery and Deli – outdoor seating, ice cream window in summer evenings
- Waterfowl and Pheasant Hunting, C. D. Besadny Fish and Wildlife Area, Kewaunee County – 2,632 acres. Seasons range September through December, please check www.dnr.wi.gov for more information.